Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am unable to hear the presentation. If you are using a laptop, it is best to wear headphones as the speakers on most laptops are not really efficient. Be sure that you turn up the volume on the presentation itself at the bottom of the video area. Also check the volume on your computer. This can usually be accessed on the bottom right of your computer screen or by going to the control panel.
2. I am unable to access all of the courses. You are registered for only the course that you purchased. If you would like to purchase another course, please visit our online store at https://store.phipilates.com or press the "buy this course now" button within the university.
3. I have not received my login information. Once you have purchased the course, you will receive your login information to the email address that you provided when you made your purchase within 24 hours. Please contact us immediately if you have not received your login information in the 24-hour timeframe. If you have purchased a course that required the purchase of a DVD or other materials, there will be a 2-5 day turn around for processing and shipping of these materials.
4. When does the 30 day time limit for the course start. The 30 day time limit begins when you login to the course for the 1st time with the login that was provided to you after your purchase. It does not start at the time that you purchase the course.
5. Do I have to complete the course in one sitting. No. You have 30 days to complete the course from the date that you first logged in.
|Discussion||Started by||Replies||Last post|
|View the PHI Pilates Blog||Christine Romani Ruby||0||Christine Romani Ruby
Thu, 6 Aug 2020, 2:11 AM